When you have answered those high-level questions, it’s a good time to talk to your teammates and pick up a language!
- Do you have a team of JS-developers?Consider using ES6 (with babel).
It will make your life a bit easier.
- Do you prefer typed languages? Are you fellows ok with types?Consider typescript.
- Are you all OK with functional programming?You can start small with ES6 and libraries like lo-dash or ramda. There is a couple of good tutorials and books to help you get started on this cool journey!
- Have you tried functional JS and wanna get more nice things?Try elm. It’s awesome!
- Are you more like a full stack guys?Try clojurescript. It’s awesome too!
- Do you like Scala already?Try scalaJs.
- Do you know and like Haskell?Try purescript. No idea how cool it is :)
Also Read : Framework Checklist